McConnel has launched a new range of high-performance working attachments for ROBOMAX - its 80-hp all-terrain remote control work platform.
Powered by a proven and fuel-efficient Yanmar diesel engine, ROBOMAX features a 150m remote control range and a high-stability design that enables operators to work on slopes of up to 55 degrees - opening up hazardous and hard-to-reach environments to safe, effective maintenance.
Currently available with a high-performance 1.75m flailhead which is equipped with 72 back-to-back grass flails and can tackle vegetation up to 30mm thick, ROBOMAX now features a choice of five new attachments increasing the machine’s versatility and creating additional opportunities for customers.
• A 1.5m Forestry Head with a reinforced push-bar, a heavy-duty rotor with a choice of fixed hammer flails, hydraulic head opening, protective steel chains, and hardox skids
• A fine-cut Hedge Trimmer with 12 320mm cutting discs offering a vertical cut of up to 2000mm and a horizontal cut of 1040mm
• A 1.4m Snow-blower with a 35mm hydraulic motor and a 400mm cutting diameter
• An innovative Tree-shaker with a 600mm max opening capacity for work in the fruit industry
• And a 400 litre Air Sprayer with a 600mm diameter fan
The new attachments enhance a comprehensive range of remote control technology that includes six specialist machines - from ROBOZERO, a 33hp zero-turn mower, to ROBOPOWER, a 140hp unmanned tractor with front and rear three-point linkage. The company also offers more than 20 different attachments for its ROBOMOZ, ROBOCUT and ROBOLOAD machines.
McConnel is the world’s leading supplier of remote control green maintenance technology with machines sold all over the world from Norway to New Zealand, Poland to Papua New Guinea.