A 21st century reinvention of McConnel’s iconic PA93 and PA50 machines, the 55-series offers a winning combination of power, performance and value for money.
Powered by 55hp hydraulics, the machines come with a choice of 5.1m and 5.4m reach and offer a wide range of attachments and customisation options – increasing versatility and enabling customers to create a machine to match their precise personal requirements.
Designed for farmers, contractors and local government green maintenance teams, 55-series machines are robust and reliable with cast-iron pumps and gearboxes and high-capacity oil filters as standard.
Available with a Mid-Cut pack, hy-reach and parallel arm geometry, hydraulic safety breakaway, Power Slew, and a wide range of attachments, the 55-series offers enhancements that are the envy of other mainstream mid-range Power Arms.
- 5.1m and 5.4m reach
- Choice of three advanced control systems
- Choice of electric and rotor controls
- 55hp hydraulics
- Three-point linkage
- Variable Forward Reach available (PA5155 only)
- Lift and float angle kits
- Hydraulic safety breakaway
- Hydraulic roller
- Power Slew
- Choice of eight different flailheads
- Choice of 13 working attachments
55-series Power Arm in action
See the 55-series hedge cutting:
With a wide choice of work attachments including cutterbars, rotary heads, Multisaws and a ditch and grip cleaner, 55-series machines can tackle far more than just hedge-cutting and verge-mowing - enabling contractors to expand the services they can offer their customers.
Tackle tough tasks
55-series machines can be specced with McConnel’s heavy-duty Omega rotor and flails, or a 1.5m Multicut flailhead with heavy duty F16 flails– McConnel’s most powerful cutting tool. Either combination will make light work of the toughest clearance jobs, including hedges with three years growth.
- Extremely versatile work platform
- Solid feature set
- Highly customisable
- Capable of tackling some of the most challenging green maintenance tasks
- Improved comfort, visibility and safety delivered by the optional Variable Forward Reach armset
- Precise proportional controls
- Robust build quality
- Smooth arm movements
- Popular and proven around the world
- Modest power requirement
|Tractor hp requirement||70hp||70hp|
|Tractor weight requirement||3000kg||3500kg|
* Depending on machine specification excluding attachment and oil