Premium Hydraulic 7 Gang Rollers
McConnel's largest rollers offer exceptional productivity – covering up to 25 acres an hour while still working at 90 per cent fuel efficiency.
Specially designed to hug the contours of the ground, each section pivots independently, ensuring a smooth, fast reaction to undulating ground conditions.
Premium seven-gang rollers also feature an innovative weight transfer system which uses accumulators to automatically adjust the pressure of the rams on each roller to ensure consistent consolidation across the entire working width of the machine.
Roller configurations include a choice of 22” and 24” Cambridge rings and 22” and 24” Cambridge breakers. All models feature a professional spec braking system.
- 18.40m (60’) working width
- McConnel's largest rollers
- Seven pivot points ensure perfect contour-following
- Innovative weight transfer system ensures even pressure across the length of the roller
- Covers 25 acres an hour
- Large wheels and tyres for smooth road transport
- Easy adjustment of ring-tension
- One-touch hydraulic folding for safe transport
- Simple low-maintenance design
Reliability and protection
- Robust fabricated steel frame
- 65mm shaft and protected 65mm bearings
- Precision-engineered in the UK
- Triple sealed bearings for enhanced durability
- Farmers and contractors
- From 200hp
|Working width||18.40m (60’4")||18.40m (60'4")|
|Diameter of rings||55cm (22”)
Key to ring types: