Rejuvenator Spring Tine Harrows
For better organic farming, the Rejuvenator Spring Tine Harrow will rejuvenate pasture; scatter manure; clear out moss, thatch and weeds; and aerate field crops, weeds and fine tills.
Available in four different working widths from 3.00m to 6.00m, the harrows boast a contour-following floatation system, are equipped with up to 252 8mm tines, and feature easy to adjust tine angles and working heights.
- 3.00m, 4.50m, 5.00m and 6.00m working widths
- Three-point linkage
- Heavy-duty frame with box section bars
- Adjustable working height
- Adjustable tine angle
- Parking stand
- 8mm diameter tines
- More versatile and efficient than chain harrows
- Free floating individual sections
- Precise contour-following
Spring Tine Harrow in action
|Number of Tines||120