Competitive Salary & Benefits Package.
McConnel is a multi-award winning British manufacturing company that is leading the way as the world’s number one supplier of Power Arm and green maintenance technology.
Based in Ludlow, Shropshire, McConnel is very well established and is a local employer of choice. We currently have a global presence across over 35 international markets. We are recruiting for an additional person to join the sales team due to successful and consistent growth and ambitious plans going forward.
Under general direction, supports and develops existing export customers, creates new export partners and monitor sales trends and results. Works with Marketing to develop new sales strategies and opportunities for target markets.
- Support and develop existing export customers
- Plan new market entry, and identify new opportunities
- Set up new export partners and contracts
- Plan and implement export strategies
- Monitor, record, analyse and report on activities, sales trends and results
- Building relationships with all key customers and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrates advanced product knowledge
- Carrying out performance analysis and margin reviews by region/export partner
- Liaise with the marketing team to develop new sales strategies
- Discovers target markets and advantages of other companies
- Familiar within a Sales-driven environment
- Highly self-motivated
- Great written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
- Experience working within the machinery sector preferred.
- Experience developing prospects as well as nurturing live accounts
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to develop full technical understanding of the sectors
- Comfortable with new technology product demonstration
- Full driving licence
- Flexibility and adaptable as extensive travel may be required.
If you’re interested in this vacancy and would like to build a career with McConnel, simply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your skills and experience and how you can play a part in the company’s future success.
To see how we process your data, please visit our Recruitment Privacy Notice.