Competitive Salary & Benefits Package.
McConnel is a multi-award winning British manufacturing company that is leading the way as the world’s number one supplier of Power Arm and green maintenance technology.
Based in Ludlow, Shropshire, McConnel offers a comprehensive portfolio of premium hedge-cutting, mowing, cultivation and remote control machinery that sets the standard for quality and innovation in the industry and is exported to more than 40 countries around the world.
Under moderate supervision, inspects assemblies, sub-assemblies and materials to ensure the specifications are in compliance with standard required by McConnel and our customers.
- Perform quality inspection of all finished machine assembly
- Conducting CMM measuring/scanning
- Random inspection of welding, shotblast, pre-paint and piece part assemblies conducting tests/checks as required.
- Inspection of purchased parts
- Work with Production to eliminate problems affecting quality.
- Examination of Warranty Returns for Processing
- Conducting Hardness Testing (flails/bosses etc.)
- Conducting Internal equipment calibration
- Keeping records of all inspections using database.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by Supervisor
- Experience in a machine manufacturing environment including paint, welding and shotblasting
- Proficient in the use of complex measuring devices.
- Proficient in reading drawings.
- Good understanding of BSI 9001:2015
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills including excel
- Physically capable of standing and walking for long periods.
- Capable of lifting, pushing or pulling heavy equipment.
If you’re interested in this vacancy and would like to build a career with McConnel, simply submit your CV to email@example.com and tell us about your skills and experience and how you can play a part in the company’s future success.
To see how we process your data, please visit our Recruitment Privacy Notice.