McConnel is a multi-award winning British manufacturing company that is leading the way as the world’s number one supplier of Power Arm and green maintenance technology. Based in Ludlow, Shropshire, McConnel offers a comprehensive product portfolio including hedge and verge mowers, self-propelled sprayers and a range of remote-control machinery.
Under general supervision, responsible for maintaining quality standards of ISO 9001:2015. Train employees in understanding quality procedures.
- Maintain the quality assurance standards and their associated sub-systems.
- Determine and select quality plan to be used on each product designed, based on required specifications.
- Perform quality audits of manufacturing departments.
- Conduct internal and external audits making recommendation where required.
- Checking supplier quality and raising issues to Purchasing.
- Educated to at least HND level, preferably within an engineering discipline.
- Previous Quality Engineering experience essential. Some Quality Management experience preferable.
- Experience of ISO 9001:2015 within heavy industry (familiar with welding/fabrication, in-line paint spray plants)
- Understanding of process improvement tools and experience of implementing these techniques within the workplace.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels internally and externally.
- Highly focused, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure.
- Able to organise and prioritise; inspiring the team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership style.
APPLY NOW: If you would like to apply for this vacancy, simply submit your CV to email@example.com and tell us about your skills and experience.