McConnel is delighted to announce the appointment of JJ Dabekausen BV as its exclusive distribution partner for remote control machinery in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany.
The decision reflects McConnel’s confidence in Dabekausen and its strong track record for supplying, servicing and promoting ROBO machines while offering customers and dealers multi-lingual specialist sales support.
Based in Echt, Dabekausen has forged a long and successful strategic partnership with McConnel – serving as the company’s Dutch and German dealers for Power Arms and rotary mowers for more than 15 years.
The partnership will enhance customer service and provide key advantages to customers and dealers, including:
- Access to a dedicated team of remote control experts who can provide in-depth advice, technical support and product training
- Availability of a wide range of machines, attachments and parts
- Consistent high-quality sales expertise and after-care support for customers and dealers
- Greater presence at shows and wider availability of demonstrations across all four countries
- Stronger marketing support with advertising, press packs, and multi-lingual sales literature
McConnel export manager Edward Hall said: “This appointment ensures ROBO customers in Germany, Holland, Belgium and Luxemburg can purchase a McConnel remote control machine in confidence from an experienced and trusted supplier with a strong track record for after-care support.”
The agreement also recognises the key role Dabekausen has played in stimulating awareness in ROBO technology and in showcasing remote control machines at major trade shows, specialist Maritime and Forestry Expos, and professional demonstrations within the shipping, aviation and rail sectors.
For more information about McConnel's remote control products in Belgium, Germany, Holland and Luxembourg please visit: http://www.dabekausen.com/