McConnel has just revealed its exciting product line-up for Agritechnica 2017 - putting the spotlight on four innovative new products and a selection of best-selling machines.
Held in Hannover, Germany from 12-18 November, Agritechnica is one of the most prestigious agricultural shows in the world and is the perfect showcase for McConnel’s state-of-the-art Power Arm, Remote Control and Arable technology.
The event will see the full international launch of four new machines:
Agribuggy A280 – McConnel’s new self-propelled sprayer. Light, compact, and highly manoeuvrable with a greater power to weight ratio and better fuel economy than any of its rivals, the Agribuggy’s unique low ground pressure design and mechanical drive technology enables operators to go where other sprayers can't – delivering safe, productive working earlier and later in the year than rivals.
PA4830 VFR – the most advanced compact Power Arm in the world with Variable Forward Reach. Featuring a completely new VFR armset designed exclusively for the 30-series, the PA4830 boasts 4.8m reach and 30hp hydraulics and has been designed to enhance comfort, visibility and precision. Operators can extend the arm 0.9m forward and 0.9m backward, positioning the attachment at any point along the cutting range. It comes with a specially converted flailhead which allows debris to becollected as it cuts.
The world’s first all-electric Power Arm – customers will get their first look at the prototype of a truly next-generation machine – the new electric e-Swingtrim. With a choice of 3.2m and 3.5m reach, the Swingtrim is compatible with the new Mini Motion control set and features an innovative ‘swing-over’ armset that allows operators to cut on either side of the tractor.
PA7275 Tele-VFR – The first 75 Series machine with the new Telescopic Variable Forward Reach armset. The heavy-duty 75hp Power Arm series comes with an innovative hydraulic cooling system and oil tank that have been designed to improve performance and meet the needs of busy professional contractors.
Other machines on display will include:
- PA6070 VFR – One of McConnel’s best-selling Power Arms with Variable Forward Reach.
- PA5045 – A 5.0m 45 Series machine for the farming, amenities and local government sectors
- PA4030 VERSI – One of McConnel’s most versatile Power Arms enables cutting on either side of the tractor.
- ROBOCUT – the world’s best-selling all-terrain remote control work platform with more than 20 different specialist attachments
- ROBOMAX – 80hp all-terrain remote control work platform that’s twice as powerful as ROBOCUT
- Grassland Shakaerator – McConnel’s popular grassland subsoil cultivator features a unique vibrating action and patented sabre-style legs.
Power Arms, Mowers and Remote Control machinery can be viewed at JJ Dabekausen’s stand at Hall 26, Stand F19
Arable machines including the Agribuggy and Grassland Shakaerator can be found at Pool Agri’s stand at: Hall 13, Stand B64
For more information, follow us on Social Media: