McConnel has successfully showcased the latest in Power Arm and remote control technology at Agritechnica - Europe’s most influential agricultural show.
McConnel teamed up with its Dutch and German distribution partner Dabekausen to put the spotlight on a range of market-leading machines, including the new 80hp all-terrain remote control ROBOMAX.
The event, which was held in Hannover, Germany, attracted more than half a million people – with hundreds of farmers, contractors, and green maintenance professionals flocking to McConnel’s stand.
Machines on display included:
- The new Clearcut ultra heavy duty forestry rotor
- The PA8085 Tele-VFR – McConnel’s flagship Power Arm with the most advanced armset the company has ever created
- The PA5045 – a new addition to the 45 series with an enhanced 5.0m reach
- The PA6065 – one of McConnel’s most popular Power Arms, now available with Variable Forward Reach Arm
- And the PA3430 VERSI – the world’s most flexible and versatile compact reach arm
McConnel export manager Edward Hall said the event had created a huge amount of interest in the brand and given international customers a great opportunity to see the machines up close.
He said: “I’d like to thank the team at Dabekausen for their hard work and professionalism in promoting McConnel products at the show. The event was a great success and has helped us to generate a lot of excitement about McConnel machines in key European markets.”