Powerful and productive, ROBOMAX builds on the proven performance of ROBOCUT but offers double the power with a high-performance 80hp Yanmar diesel engine.
Designed for working in hazardous, hard-to-reach, and restricted-access sites, ROBOMAX features a unique low-centre of gravity design for enhanced stability, easy to master controls with a 150m working range, and the kind of grunt usually reserved for mid-range tractors.
Constructed from high-tensile steel, and boasting a reinforced chassis, ROBOMAX weighs in at 1800kg and has been designed to work in the toughest terrain.
The machine features an innovative easy mounting system which enables a comprehensive array of attachments to be fitted quickly and easily, enhancing versatility.
- High-performance 80hp Yanmar turbo diesel engine
- Intuitive, easy to master controls
- 150m safe working range
- Innovative low centre of gravity design for enhanced stability
- Exceptionally robust build quality
- Builds on proven McConnel ROBO technology
- Easy-clean fan matrix
- Robust build quality
- Engine meets the latest Tier 4 EC regulations
Power and performance
Powerful Yanmar engine technology gives ROBOMAX the grunt to tackle a huge variety of working challenges.
ROBOMAX is built around a low-centre-of-gravity design which makes it ideal for tackling steep-sided environments. Every single component is specially positioned to ensure the machine delivers the best in stability. The unit’s skid-steer capability delivers the best in manoeuvrability and its tight turning circles allow precise control in confined areas
- One of the most powerful remote control machines on the market
- Boosts safety by removing operators from the 'danger zone'
- Reaches the parts other machines can't reach by thriving in steep-sided terrain up to 55 degrees
- Proven performance in challenging environments all over the world
- Outstanding stability
- Highly manoeuvrable, yet easy to control
- Responsive skid-steer capability delivers the best in manoeuvrability and precise control
* Weight without attachment