The world’s first commercial remote control zero-turn mower.
ROBOZERO’s low centre of gravity and wide wheels enhance stability and enable operators to work on slopes of up to 30 degrees, while a 33hp fuel-efficient Yanmar diesel engine delivers a winning combination of power and fuel economy.
Created for fine-turf specialists, ROBOZERO delivers an exceptional finish and is ideal for working in urban green areas, parks, stately homes, and golf courses.
ROBOZERO also excels in confined spaces where its zero-turn capabilities eliminate the need for repositioning and keep it in constant motion.
- Unique remote control zero-turn capabilities
- High-grip tyres
- Front-mounted swivel wheels
- Choice of flail or rotary heads
- Fuel efficient 33hp Yanmar diesel engine
- Responsive remote control unit with a 150m working range
- Innovative low centre-of-gravity design
- Light enough to fit on a trailer
- Generous 25-litre fuel tank
- 10 km/h top speed
ROBOZERO’s front swivel wheels and exceptionally precise remote control ensures the machine can turn on its own axis, reaching areas other machines would struggle to clear, while its innovative space and weight-efficient design ensures the best in manoeuvrability.
Responsive remote control
Boasting precise proportional fingertip controls, ROBOZERO is easy to manoeuvre and boasts a gentle learning curve which helps new operators master its functionality in hours. The unit is light and comes with a belt attachment for greater comfort.
- Boosts safety by removing operators from hazardous and hard-to-reach areas.
- Faster and more fuel efficient than a three-man strimming team.
- Tackles slopes up to 30 degrees
- McConnel’s most manoeuvrable remote control machine
- Proven engine technology
- Delivers an attractive fine-cut finish
- Easy to use proportional controls
- High stability design
- Light weight reduces risk of ground damage or compaction
- Choice of cutting attachments
* Weight without attachment