New for 2014-5, ROBOLOAD is a compact remote control material handler for use in potentially hazardous and restricted-access areas such as culverts, mines and demolition sites.
Boasting a 150m working range, it boosts safety by removing operators from the danger zone while enabling precise fingertip control of all key manoeuvres and operations.
Built on the tried and tested ROBOCUT platform, ROBOLOAD’s wide bucket, 300kg lifting capability and outstanding parallelogram arm geometry make it a safe, stable and productive tool for specialists and contractors.
- 300kg loading capacity
- Loader bucket aided by four powerful hydraulic rams
- Hi-tip bucket can rise to a maximum height of 1.0m
- Outstanding parallelogram geometry
- Lean-burn 40hp Isuzu diesel engine
- Responsive remote control unit with a 150m working range
- Innovative low centre-of-gravity design
- Choice of high-grip tracks and spikes
- Easy-clean fan matrix
- Robust build quality
- Two-speed gearbox
- 7km/h working speeds
High loading capacity
ROBOLOAD is equipped with a large loading bucket which can carry up to 300kg and can rise to a maximum height of 1.0m. The machine is fitted with four powerful hydraulic rams, integrated rear ballast weights as standard, and features the best in self-levelling parallelogram geometry.
A click-on, click-off bracket ensures the loader bucket can be safely mounted or removed in seconds. The entire loader can be demounted quickly, transforming the machine into a ROBOCUT and enabling compatibility with McConnel's full range of attachments.
- Safe and effective material handling
- Thrives in challenging, dangerous and uneven terrain
- 150m remote control range
- Proven engine technology delivers outstanding reliability
- Work safely outside danger zones
- Tremendous versatility
* Weight without attachment