The McConnel ROBOCUT utilises the latest advancements in technology to deliver the ultiimate in remote controlled machinery.
The new McConnel ROBOCUT range takes a tried and tested concept that builds on it with vision, innovation and the most advanced technology to lead the market. Thriving in challenging terrain, hazardous areas, and restricted-access zones, McConnel's new ROBOCUT range helps you work faster, smarter and harder than ever before.
- POWER: More power than ever before (increase of 40%)
- FUEL EFFICIENCY: 20% more efficient on fuel so better value on each job
- OUTPUT: More coverage - get almost double the output in a day
- SAFETY: New flailhead safety control system
- GRADIENT: Work on slopes up to 55° (alarm at 50° and automatic shut-off at 70°)
- PRECISION & CONTROL: 28% increase in track drive pressure plus improved hydraulic float system
- GPS AUTOSTEER: Ensures maximum productivity, improved safety and more efficient working
New Product Features
- Revolutionary new hydraulic head floatation system can be programmed to suit different attachments and conditions.
- Fully encolsed body panels keep grass and debris out.
- Improved efficiency and larger fuel capacity enables up to 6 hours between refills.
- Leading power-to-weight ratio on the market
- Safety system for the hydraulic front hood, including screen notification.
- The new digital control system is supplied with two batteries that can be charged on board ROBOCUT.
- Integrated programmable four corner LED warning beacons and daylight running lights.
- 56hp HATZ Diesel engine, OEM modified and tested specifically for ROBOCUT.
- Maximum stability in all terrain achieved by ROBOCUT thanks to perfect 50/50 weight distribution.
- Lowered centre of gravity, greater slope capacity and twin roll bars.
ROBOCUT RC56 in action
See the ROBOCUT RC56 out taking on the terrain:
|Make||HATZ, 3 cylinder, turbo, tier 4 final|
|Horsepower||56hp (42kw) @ 2800 rpm|
|Fuel tank capacity||38 litres|
|Water-cooled radiator||3 core havy duty|
|Self-cleaning (reversible fan)||Standard manual and automatic|
|Transmission||Fine control hydrostatic|
|Maximum noise levels||77dB(A)|
|Independent flailhead circuit
||Closed circuit piston
Max 59 l/min @ 2800 rpm 350 Bar
|Independent track drive circuit||2 x closed circuit piston
Max 62 l/min @ 2800 rpm 300 Bar
||1 double acting auxillery service for additional service
16 l/min at 210 bar, double acting
|Oil tank capacity
||20 litres (40 litres held in system)
|Attachment lift capacity
|Rubber||Standard ~ max working angle 40°|
|Rubber with spikes
||Optional ~ max working angle 55°|
|Length (axle to axle)||1192mm|
|Frequency||434Mhz (certified by CE legislation)|
|Battery||Interchangeable, rechargeable, 2 with each unit, charge on machine
|Overall length (without attachment)||2285mm|
|Flailhead||Depends on size|
|Potentiometer speed control
(0 - 100%)
|1st gear (low range)
Forward and back, 0 - 3,5km/h
2nd gear (low range)
Forward and back, 0 - 7km/h
Flailhead / Attachment
|Oil flow||59 l/min|
|Rotor speed||3300 rpm|
|Front and rear flaps||Standard|
|Flails||Y - Flails for cutting grass and light wood up to 30mm diameter
J (hammer) - Flails for cutting thick grass and wood up to 50mm diameter
|Rotor width||1.3m to 1.9m|
|Cutting height range
(via roller adjustment)
|20mm - 85mm (5 positions)
Flailhead can be lifted to cut higher
|Hydraulic lift||-300mm to +400mm|
|Floatation (angle)||14° up and down (+/-)|