A 21st century reinvention of McConnel’s iconic PA93, the 55-series offers a winning combination of power, performance and value for money.
Four models of the 55 Series are available; the PA5155 with 5.1m reach, 55hp hydraulics, the PA5455 with 5.4m reach, 55hp hydraulics and the PA5555-60 with 5.5m reach and PA5755-60 with 5.7m reach and both with 60hp hydraulic system. The later of the models comes fitted with an integrated oil cooler as standard to ensure longevity with the step up in horsepower.
All models are offered with a wide range of attachments and customisation options – increasing versatility and enabling customers to create a machine to match their precise personal requirements.
Designed for farmers, contractors and local government green maintenance teams, 55-series machines are robust and reliable with cast-iron pumps and gearboxes and high-capacity oil filters as standard.
Available with a VFR, hy-reach and parallel arm geometry, hydraulic safety breakaway, Power Slew, and a wide range of attachments, the 55-series offers enhancements that are the envy of other mainstream mid-range Power Arms.
- 5.1m, 5.4m, 5.5m and 5.7m reach
- Choice of three advanced control systems
- Choice of electric and rotor controls
- 55hp and 60hp hydraulics
- Three-point linkage
- Variable Forward Reach available (PA5155 only)
- Lift and float angle kits
- Hydraulic safety breakaway
- Hydraulic roller option
- Power Slew
- Choice of eight different flailheads
- Choice of 13 working attachments
55-series Power Arm in action
See the 55-series hedge cutting:
With a wide choice of work attachments including cutterbars, rotary heads, Multisaws and a ditch and grip cleaner, 55-series machines can tackle far more than just hedge-cutting and verge-mowing - enabling contractors to expand the services they can offer their customers.
Tackle tough tasks
55-series machines can be specced with McConnel’s heavy-duty Omega rotor and flails, or a 1.5m Multicut flailhead with heavy duty F14 flails– McConnel’s most powerful cutting tool. Either combination will make light work of the toughest clearance jobs, including hedges with three years growth.
- Extremely versatile work platform
- Solid feature set
- Highly customisable
- Capable of tackling some of the most challenging green maintenance tasks
- Improved comfort, visibility and safety delivered by the optional Variable Forward Reach armse
- Precise proportional controls
- Robust build quality
- Smooth arm movements
- Popular and proven around the world
- Modest power requirement
|Tractor hp requirement||70hp||70hp||70HP||70hp|
|Tractor weight requirement||3000kg||3500kg||3500kg||3500kg|
* Depending on machine specification excluding attachment and oil