McConnel’s most advanced mid-range machines; the 60-series offers a choice of 5.3m and 5.8m reach, powerful 60hp hydraulics, and an extensive choice of upgrades which make it easy for customers to create a machine that’s perfect for their needs.
The PA5360 is available as a front-mount machine with full road lighting kit
Customisation options include a popular front-mount model, Variable Forward Reach, and a comprehensive selection of controls, attachments and flailheads.
Created for large-scale farmers, contractors and local government green maintenance teams, the 60-series is tough and durable and includes such enhancements as tapered seam-welded arms for strength and lightness, a cushioned top link for comfort in transport, and an axle-mounting option.
While retaining the price of a mid-range machine, the 60-series allows access to a series of performance-enhancing features such as McConnel’s award winning Easy Drive System and state-of-the-art Revolution controls.
"The PA5360 is powerful and well built. It's an excellent contractor's machine."
Simon Morris, Monmouthshire constractor
- 5.3m and 5.8m reach
- Choice of four advanced control systems including REVOLUTION
- Choice of electric and rotor control
- High-performance 60hp hydraulics
- Three-point linkage or five-point axle mounting
- 5.3m front-mount option
- Variable Forward Reach
- Tapered seam-welded arms
- Easy Drive System
- Lift and angle float kits
- Hydraulic safety breakaway
- Power Slew
- The most advanced feature-set of any mid-range machine on the market
- Tapered seam-welded arms
- Choice of eight flailheads
- Choice of 14 different work attachments
- Optional debris blower
The front-mount PA5360FM enhances comfort, precision and safety by improving visibility and enabling operators to work longer by reducing fatigue.
Enhanced visibility is also available on rear-mount machines with Variable Forward Reach available.
Customers can spec machines for simplicity and value, or create a professional build for performance. The award-winning EDS hands-free cruise control system, REVOLUTION, Variable Forward Reach and some of McConnel’s largest and most productive attachments are all available on 60-series Power Arms.
- Huge array of customisation options
- Enhanced visibility and comfort
- Outstanding feature set
- Verge-mowing speeds up to 4.5 times faster
- Enhanced visibility and safety
- State-of-the-art controls
- Robust build quality
- Great combination of performance and value
- Versatile work platform
- Enhanced comfort in transit
McConnel's award-winning Power Arms are precision engineered in the UK to the ISO9001:2008 hallmark of quality. McConnel manufactures the vast majority of components on-site and offers thousands of different build variations.
|Tractor hp requirement||80hp||80hp||80hp|
|Tractor weight requirement||3500kg||3500kg||
* Depending on machine specification excluding attachment and oil