One of McConnel’s most popular mowers, the SR420 is lighter and slightly more manoeuvrable than the SR15. It also features anti-scalp discs, a floating linkage system, deck protection rings, and a wider choice of cutting heights.
Ideal for large-scale farmers, local government teams, and professional mowing contractors, SR series machines can be used in a huge variety of applications from airports and sports venues to pasture and stubble.
McConnel’s range of high-performance delta wing rotary mowers has been designed to deliver peak performance over the ground with working widths from 4.2 to 8.2m, flexible wings, and powerful triple rotors.
Hardened updraft swinging blades ensure an effective cutting capacity of up to 50mm, while hydraulically folding wings enable a fast and smooth transition from transport to working position.
- 4.2m working widths
- Floating linkage system
- 57 degrees of wing movement (+45o up, -12o down)
- Heavy-duty gearboxes
- 1000rpm wide angle PTO (check)
- Slip Clutch Protection
- Front and rear chain guards
- Hardened updraft swinging blades
- Cutting heights from 10m to 400mm
- 50mm cutting capacity
- Six blades
- Overlapping blades
- 4,800m per minute blade speed
- Low tractor hp requirement (70hp)
See the SR420 flex wing mower in action:
Fast and effective
The lightest and most manoeuvrable machine in the SR range, the SR420 has a range of cutting heights from 10mm to 400mm and anti-scalp discs to protect the blades and ensure an attractive finish.
McConnel’s SR series machines operate quickly and effectively while delivering an attractive cut. The SR420’s 57 degrees of flexibility also ensures it closely follows the contours of the ground making it equally as effective in undulating terrain.
- The easiest SR series machine to master
- McConnel’s most productive range of mowers
- Effective in a huge range of work environments
- Attractive finish
- Proven track record for reliability
- Customisable with a range of blade, hitch and shredder options
- Wide range of cutting heights
- Enables operators to switch quickly to and from the transport position
|Working width||4.2m (13'9")
|Number of blades
|Number of rotors||3|
|Blade tip speed
|Hydraulic wing flex||+45o up, -12o down|
|Number of wheels||4|