McConnel’s largest and most productive mower, the SR820’s fast cutting action and 8.2m working width enables operators to tackle as much as eight hectares an hour - making it one of the most productive mainstream rotary mowers on the market.
Ideal for large-scale farmers, local government teams, and professional mowing contractors, SR series machines can be used in a huge variety of applications from airports and sports venues to pasture and stubble. Despite its size it is highly manoeuvrable and folds easily to a safe transport width of just 2.8m.
The SR820 is designed for productivity with five high-performance rotors and a choice of 10, 15, 20 or 30 hardened updraft swinging blades that enable it to tackle material up to 50mm thick.
Reliability is enhanced by a six gearbox driveline, each with built-in slip clutch protection, ensuring the power is spread evenly across the cutting width. This feature also enables an even cut and spread and an attractive finish.
McConnel’s range of high-performance delta wing rotary mowers has been designed to deliver peak performance over the ground with working widths from 4.2 to 8.2m, flexible wings, and powerful rotors.
- 8.2m working width
- High and low hitch options
- 115 degrees of wing movement (+90o up, -25o down)
- Bondioli & Pavesi gearboxes and drivelines
- Five powerful rotors
- 1000rpm wide angle PTO
- Slip Clutch Protection
- Front and rear chain guards
- Hardened updraft swinging blades
- Cutting heights from 25mm to 400mm
- 50mm cutting capacity
- Choice of 10, 15, 20, or 30 blades
- 5,340m per minute blade speed
- Walking axles
The SR820 offers operators a choice of cutting options, including a six blade shredder kit with four updraft blades and two special blades for improved mulching. A blade tip speed of 5,340m per minute ensures a powerful cutting action which makes light work of maize stubble.
McConnel’s SR series machines are fast and effective and deliver an attractive cut. The SR820’s 115 degrees of flexibility also ensures it closely follows the contours of the ground making it equally as effective in undulating terrain.
- The largest machine in the SR range delivers exceptional productivity
- An excellent stubble mulcher or airport mower
- Cuts stubble low enough to prevent beetle infestation
- McConnel’s most productive range of mowers
- Effective in a huge range of work environments
- Proven track record for reliability
- Customisable with a range of blade, hitch and shredder options
- Wide range of cutting heights
- Enables operators to switch quickly to and from the transport position
|Working width||8.2m (26'11")
|Number of blades
||10, 15, 20 or 30
|Number of rotors||5|
|Blade tip speed
|Hydraulic wing flex||+90o up, -25o down|
|Number of wheels||8|